The Mystical New Age Roots Of “Jesus Calling” Revisited



By Geri Ungurean - Posted at Absolute Truth from the Word of God:

After receiving so many emails about my article on “women pastors” asking about the book referenced in the article; I decided to republish an article I wrote on “Jesus Calling” over two years ago.

The Mystical New Age Roots of “Jesus Calling”

We have been searching for a Bible based church. For a long time, my husband and I have been worshiping from home; watching pastors and preachers whom we have come to trust and love via Youtube. We do miss fellowship and we are aware that God wants us to be in fellowship with other believers.

For the last two Sundays we visited a Baptist church. This church ordains women as pastors. The head pastor is a man. We do not believe that the Word of God supports women being pastors.

Knowing that we will probably not find a church where we agree on every point, we know that some things are essential, while others are non-essential to salvation. I have often spoken of the slippery slope in many of my articles that leadership finds itself on when they stray from the Word. It is inevitable.

Comments

All Time Favorites (Top 5)