Woman claims 'botched abortion,' has baby

By Ken Amaro - Posted at First Coast News:

“Can you imagine grieving for a child you had to terminate to find out you're still pregnant with the child?”Mother

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -- It wasn't that she didn't want the child. She didn't think she could manage it financially. The mother of three was already struggling to make ends meet when she chose to seek an abortion. "I said why bring a life into this world if I can't afford it."

According to a complaint filed with the Department of Health, in March, she went to the All Women's Health Center of Jacksonville on the city's Southside, and paid $400 for the procedure.

"I don't know what the abortion doctor did," she says. "She dilated my cervix. I know she was up there poking and jabbing. I thought the procedure was over, because I was in a lot of pain."

Comments

Popular Posts