Prayer for a President You Prefer Not



By DAN MICHAEL COGAN - Posted at Anchorline:

"I do not think, as some evangelical leaders have, that Mr. Trump is a kind of David or Samson anymore than I thought that of Barack Obama. To compare either of these men to the foreshadows of Christ is borderline blasphemy, but more likely merely bad exegesis."

I was pretty vocal during the 2016 election about my opposition to Donald Trump. Don’t get me wrong, I didn’t want Hillary Clinton to be our next President either, but that didn’t mean I could bring myself to vote for Mr. Trump as a result. Instead, on Election Day, I cast the ballot for a candidate I knew wasn’t going to win, but with whom I could stand on most issues.

But can I be honest for a moment? I was actually kind of relieved Mr. Trump won. Kind of.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

All Five SC Republicans in US House vote to Fund Planned Parenthood, Not Border Wall

Education and the Victimhood Mentality

Activists Arrested in KY for Blockading Abortion Clinic Doors

Report: School-Issued Devices Spying on Kids

PARENTS CAN NOW TURN UNWANTED CHILDREN INTO JEWELRY