Bad Theology Doesn't Matter, So Long as there are Miracles?


By Slimjim - Posted at The Domain for Truth:

Last December I posted a review of audio book by Eric Metaxas titled Miracles: What They Are, Why They Happen, and How They Can Change Your Life among other audio book reviews here. I have also posted my review on Amazon and yesterday I got an email of the following comment concerning my criticism that Metaxas could have been more theologically discerning. Here's the comment left on my Amazon review:
"Keep in mind that the Bible supports the idea that people with bad theology can still do miracles. The Apostle Paul talks of people who do miracles for their own glory yet Christ is still preached so he is ok with it. (Phil 1:15-18)"
So it doesn't matter if people with bad theology do miracles... so long as the Name is glorified.

Is it true that "it doesn't matter if people with bad theology do miracles?"

Here's my response: ...

Comments